Geneva to St Martin de Belleville Transfers
AlpyBus offer the best value shared transfers to Saint Martin de Belleville and the surrounding ski resorts.
Our shared shuttle service runs from Thursday to Monday each week during the ski season, with key stops on route between Geneva Airport and Val Thorens at the following resorts -
Saint Martin de Belleville is a post-card pretty Savoyard ski village, that was linked to Les Trois Vallées ski area back in the 80’s. Here you’ll get the very best of both worlds, with attractive traditional style chalets as well as incredibly easy access to one of the most desirable ski areas in Europe.
- With our shared transfer from Geneva Airport you can reach St Martin de Belleville in 3 hours. The pick up point is at the Place de l’Eglise.
- With a private transfer you can reach resort in as little as 2 hours.
Get a Quote for a shuttle transfer to Saint Martin de Belleville
AlpyBus offer shared shuttles running to a timetable to St Martin de Belleville as well as private transfers for just you and your group.
Simply click the quote generator on the left to make a booking or get a quote!
Quick Guide To Saint Martin de Belleville
Saint Martin de Belleville sits at 1450m and is part of the Valley de Belleville, consisting of 22 hamlets. Its pretty church, which is lit up at night, delivers the ski village charm that many seek on the perfect ski holiday.
Upgrades to many of the lift systems in resort mean that utilising Les Trois Vallées and its 600km of pistes, is both quick and efficient for visitors. Although there are some south facing slopes down in the village the snow making facilities are also excellent, ensuring good coverage season round.
The skiing on offer locally gives holiday goers a great variety, including blues, rolling reds and quite a few black runs for the advanced skiers, all providing gorgeous views across the valley. For total novice skiers and snowboarders we would advise taking the gondola up, to access one of the other resorts, as green pistes are limited in the village itself. The off-piste is endless in the region and like many resorts St Martin de Belleville has its own local guide office where you can pick up a pro to help you explore the terrain safely.
Although no freestyle park exists in the local ski area, it’s only a short ride to access one of the parks in Les Menuires or Meribel. You’ll also find the resort well equipped for other on-snow activities such a cross country skiing, dog sledding and snow shoeing – great for those not into skiing or if you simply feel like mixing things up on your next holiday.
Alongside the beautiful scenery and huge ranges of pistes, St Martin de Belleville is home to one of the best restaurants in the Alps, just 5 minutes away in Saint Marcel, the 3 Michelin starred ‘La Bouitte’ awaits you and your foodie needs.
Despite its image as the quieter resort in the valley there are still Après ski bars and local shops to keep everyone busy.
Over the years this picturesque resort has experienced a growing interest amongst those looking for the village style atmosphere but big resort style skiing – in St Martin de Bellevile you’ll find the two combine perfectly.
For more information on activates available in resort head to the tourist office in the town centre.
Saint Martin de Belleville Timetable
Arrivals (Departure times FROM Airport TO Resort)
Geneva Airport to St Martin de Belleville - Place de l'Eglise
Departures (Pick-up times FROM Resort TO Airport)
St Martin de Belleville - Place de l'Eglise to Geneva Airport
Pick up Point in Saint Martin de Belleville
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva Airport and Saint Martin de Belleville
On arrival into Geneva airport simply head to our transfer desk in the arrivals hall. For more information on how to find us click here.
- Transfer Time to and from Saint Martin de Belleville is approximately 3 hours (This includes stops at other resorts, weather and traffic permitting).
- On Shared shuttle transfers we drop off and collect from the parking Place de l’Eglise. Private transfers are door to door.
- Check out our handy maps on each pick up and drop off location above.
- Ski's or snowboard's, and luggage are all included in the price of your transfer. If you wish to bring a bike then the price is €5 euro per bike, they must also be boxed.
- Baby and booster seats are provided free of charge, simply add this to your booking. Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time. We aim to get you to the airport at least 1.5 hours before your flight departs.
Looking for suggestions on where to stay, eat, rent gear or book a holiday in St Martin de Belleville? Our useful links page has plenty of great suggestions handpicked by us.