Geneva to Moutiers Transfers
AlpyBus now offer great value shared transfers to Moutiers, this town acts as gateway to a huge range of ski resorts in several valleys including the world famous Trois Vallees.
Our shared shuttle service runs from Friday to Monday each week during the ski season, from Geneva Airport directly to Moutiers and also goes onwards to the following resorts -
From Moutiers you can easily arrange onward travel to the following ski resorts-
- Meribel (28 minutes, 18km)
- La Tania (25 minutes 19km)
- Courchevel (35 minutes, 24.3km)
- Valmorel (27 minutes, 16.1 km)
- La Plagne (45 minutes 33.3km)
- Belle Plagne (49 minutes 35.4km)
- Bourg St Maurice (30 minutes 28km) For access to the Paradiski area.
With our shared transfer from Geneva Airport you can reach Moutiers in 2 hours 15 minutes. We pick up and collect from the Gare Routiere in Moutiers, this is just next to the Train Station.
With a private transfer you can reach Moutiers in as little as 2 hours.
Get a Quote for a shuttle transfer to Moutiers
AlpyBus offer shared shuttles running to a timetable to Moutiers as well as private transfers for just you and your group.
Simply click the quote generator on the left to make a booking or get a quote!
Quick Guide To Moutiers
Moutiers is a town in the Savoie Region in the Auvergne Rhone Alpes, ideally placed in the centre of the Tarentaise valley it acts as a convenient launch pad to other key ski resorts in the surrounding areas.
The train station itself is named Moûtiers-Salins-Brides-les-Bains, and offers visitors numerous onward transport options including local bus, train and taxis to the neighbouring resorts.
Arrivals (Departure times FROM Airport TO Resort)
Geneva Airport to Moutiers - Gare Routiere
Departures (Pick-up times FROM Resort TO Airport)
Moutiers - Gare Routiere to Geneva Airport
Pick up Point in Moutiers
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva Airport and Moutiers
On arrival into Geneva airport simply head to our transfer desk in the arrivals hall. For more information on how to find us click here.
- Transfer Time to and from Moutiers - 2 hours 15 minutes (This includes stops at other resorts and weather and traffic permitting).
- On Shared shuttle transfers we drop off and collect from the Gare Routiere. Located next to the train station. Private transfers drop door to door.
- Check out our handy maps on each pick up and drop off location above.
- Ski's or snowboard's, and luggage are all included in the price of your transfer. If you wish to bring a bike then the price is €5 euro per bike, they must also be boxed.
- Baby and booster seats are provided free of charge, simply add this to your booking. Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time. We aim to get you to the airport at least 1.5 hours before your flight departs.
Looking for suggestions on where to stay, eat, rent gear or book a holiday in St Martin de Belle Ville? Our useful links page has plenty of great suggestions handpicked by us.