Geneva To Lyon Transfers
We have partnered with eurolines to offer you a direct route to the historically beautiful city of Lyon.
Discover the capital of the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region with over 2.000 years of history from Roman Amphitheatre des Trois Gaules to La Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière.
Transfers from Geneva to Lyon from as low as 12€ - The Low Cost Direct timetable service linking Geneva and Lyon.
- 11h30: GENEVE (CH) - Gare Routière - Place Dorcière
- 12h00: GENEVE AEROPORT (CH) Parkings arrivés
- 12h15: Bardonnex (CH) - Passage frontière
- 12h15: St. Julien Autoroute (F) - Passage frontière
- 13h45: LYON SAINT-EXUPERY AEROPORT (F) T1
- 14h15: LYON (F) - Gare de Perrache
- 15h15: LYON (F) - Gare de Perrache
- 15h45: LYON SAINT-EXUPERY AEROPORT (F) T1
- 17h15: St. Julien Autoroute (F) - Passage frontière
- 17h15: Bardonnex (CH) - Passage frontière
- 17h30: GENEVE AEROPORT (CH) Parkings arrivés
- 18h00: GENEVE (CH) - Gare Routière - Place Dorcière
What to do in Lyon
- Roman Amphitheater of Lyon - Founded in 43BC Lyon boasts the oldest theatre in France. (Open all year)
- Sightseeing cruises through Lyon along the banks of district inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage list
- Lyon wine routes of Chardonnay, Pouilly-Fuissé, Rhone Valley, Beaujolais & Macon
- City Sights not to miss: Saint Jean’s Cathedral, Notre-Dame de Fourvière (and the funicular railway), Vaise Fort, Local produce outdoor markets,
- Fete des Lumieres - 4 night festival of light & sound across the whole city (December only)
- Les Nuits de Fourvière - Summer festival of performing arts renowned for its desire or daring and originality. (June & July)
- Lyon City Card: lyoncitycard.com/