Geneva To Lyon Transfers
Transfers from Geneva to Lyon from 12€ - Low Cost Direct timetable service linking Geneva and Lyon.
Discover the capital of the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region with over 2.000 years of history from Roman Amphitheatre des Trois Gaules to La Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière.
What to do in Lyon
- Roman Amphitheater of Lyon - Founded in 43BC Lyon boasts the oldest theatre in France. (Open all year)
- Sightseeing cruises through Lyon along the banks of district inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage list
- Lyon wine routes of Chardonnay, Pouilly-Fuissé, Rhone Valley, Beaujolais & Macon
- City Sights not to miss: Saint Jean’s Cathedral, Notre-Dame de Fourvière (and the funicular railway), Vaise Fort, Local produce outdoor markets,
- Fete des Lumieres - 4 night festival of light & sound across the whole city (December only)
- Les Nuits de Fourvière - Summer festival of performing arts renowned for its desire or daring and originality. (June & July)
- Lyon City Card: lyoncitycard.com/