Geneva to Bourg Saint Maurice Transfers
Geneva to Bourg Saint Maurice
Also referred to as simply ‘Bourg’ or ‘Bourg St Maurice’ this town in the Savoie region of the French Alps is a popular destination for ski holidays. Forming the final town in the Tarentaise valley and part of the Paradiski ski area, Bourg is a well connected, bustling ski town.
Get a Quote for a shuttle transfer to Bourg Saint Maurice
AlpyBus run a shared transfer service to Bourg Saint Maurice. Shuttles are available from Thursday to Monday all winter (December to April) Simply use our quote generator to see the most suitable times for you based on your fight arrival and departure times.
See below for the arrival and departure timetable to Bourg Saint Maurice, along quick guide.
Quick Guide To Bourg St Maurice
Bourg is uniquely placed at the bottom of a valley, and capital of the Haute Tarentaise
so although it doesn’t have the altitude of the other resorts in the Tarentaise, what it does offer is ease of access to ski town in and around the area giving visitors more choice on where they ski.
Bourg St Maurice has lots of history and character unlike the newer, purpose built resorts it often serves, the town itself is much larger than people assume, it’s a bit of a hub for onward travel to other resorts so you can easy get to places like Val D’Isere, La Rosiere, Sainte Foy, Tignes, and also the giants of Les Arcs and Le Plagne.
This link to Les Arcs comes in the form of a funicular train, and takes users to the hearr of Arc 1600 in just 7 minutes. This gives you access to the amazing Paradski area. With a rich history in farming expect to see lots of cheese on the restaurant menus (think racellete, tartiflette and fondue!) as well as rolling hills that also make it a popular summer hiking destination along with activities like rafting on the Isere river and mountain biking, attracting people year round to the pretty mountain town.
Its also worth noting that for this reason it is open all year round, something you don’t tent to find with the ski resorts operating just 5-6 months of the year.
You can find good value accommodation in Bourg Saint Maurice, certainly in comparison to staying up in the resort bases themselves, in the form of apartments and budget hotels, as well as chalets, bed and breakfast and campsites. Theres a good hustle and bustle around the town and a variety of shops for ski hire, local trinkets and food shopping, everything you need is in one place and with it being just 2 hours from Geneva airport Bourg Saint Maurice has been a popular choice for many years.
Geneva Airport to Bourg Saint Maurice
Bourg Saint Maurice to Geneva Airport (all times are approximate)
KEY INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TRANSFER BETWEEN GENEVA AIRPORT AND BOURG SAINT MAURICE
On arrival into Geneva airport simply head to our transfer desk in the arrivals hall. For more information on how to find us click here.
- Transfer Time to and from Bourg Saint Maurice - 2 hours.
- Shared transfers are not door to door but we offer a variety of stops, check the timetable and maps for your most suitable drop off and pick up points.
- On Private transfers we drop off door to door (if the address supplied is accessible by road and depending on road conditions)
- Ski's or snowboard's, and luggage are all included in the price of your transfer but must be indicated on the booking.
- Baby and booster seats are provided free of charge, simply add this to your booking. Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time. Check out our terms and conditions of service for more information or further questions can be